Derek is the Head of Infrastructure Security at Cloudflare and has over 20 years of experience in designing security frameworks at scale. His main focus is on research and development within the fields of encryption and infrastructure security.
Derek has presented before at multiple summits:
- Blockchain West Summit on Deep Inspection of Big Data on the Blockchain
- Google NEXT on Migrating DDOS Defenses to Google Cloud
- Linux Security Summit 2020 on Encrypting Memory At Scale
- A Conference for Defense on Building a Serverless SIEM
- Hardwear.io on A Novel Enhancement to Arm’s Secure Boot Chain
- RSA Conference on How to Distribute Keys Securely for 20% of the Web
He earned a B.S. from Texas A&M and now owns more than 40 global patents related to cryptography, key management, and distributed ledger technology.
Contact: dc at randomsecurity dot dev